At the end of 2010, the German Data Forum addressed the question how the quality of survey instruments in the social sciences and economics can be evaluated and ensured, especially in survey research. In a meeting on 9 November 2012, the German Data Forum agreed to create the working group Quality Assurance of Survey Instruments under the direction of Prof. Rammstedt. The aim of this working group was to define quality standards for ensuring and improving quality. Formulating such standards is the primary goal of the working group.
Status: The working group has been successfully concluded.
- Beatrice Rammstedt, GESIS Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences (chair)
- Constanze Beierlein, GESIS Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
- Elmar Brähler, University of Leipzig
- Michael Eid, Freie Universität Berlin
- Johannes Hartig, German Institute for International Educational Research (DIPF)
- Martin Kersting, Justus-Liebig-University Gießen
- Stefan Liebig, University of Bielefeld
- Josef Lukas, University of Halle
- Anne-Kathrin Mayer, Leibniz Institute for Psychology Information (ZPID)
- Natalja Menold, GESIS Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
- Jürgen Schupp, German Institute for Economic Research, DIW Berlin
- Erich Weichselgartner, Leibniz Institute for Psychology Information (ZPID)